Bulldog Vs. Frog By Carter & Emme

Carter: I think Bulldogs are better than Frogs because they are a type of dog that will protect you at all times. Example: Like when there is another dog trying to attack me my dog will chase the other dog away.

Emme: I think the frog is better than the bulldog because it can have 20,000 eggs at a time Example: I think that would be fun having so many babies because when they are older they can live by themselves.

Carter: I think the Bulldog is better than the Frog because the dog can be a man’s best friend. Example: The dog can bring things from nature for a present to you and the newspaper too.

Emme: I think the Frog is better than the bulldog because the frog has so many different species. There are 3,000 different species. Example: Did you know there is such a thing as a see through frog?

Carter: Have I convinced you or not?

Emme: No, you have not.

Emme: Did I convince you?

Carter: Yes, you did.

Carter: Did you know if we combine the two it turns into  a bullfrog?

Emme: Ha ha ha

12377137-father-and-son-english-bulldog-father-and-four-week-old-son-sitting-on-white-background-Stock-Photoe5fb6406ea62932cb82127cb35c976c5sp_bullfrog001

Both:and that is why we chose the bulldog and frog

What Animal Do You Like Better?

2 thoughts on “Bulldog Vs. Frog By Carter & Emme”

1. Dear Emme and Carter,
    I loved how you surprised us at the end of this post by combining a frog and a bulldog and turning it into a bullfrog. How clever was that! It makes me want to see what you’ll compare next. You also gave great opinions about why you liked your animal best. Did you enjoy writing this post together?

From,
    Mrs. Fordyce